Sunday, November 17, 2013

Quickie Review: Fade by Kailin Gow

11391978
(Click picture to go to Goodreads profile.)


Hooked (Hooked #1)


Fade (Fade #1)

by 
Paperback207 pages
Published August 15th 2011 by Edge by Sparklesoup

*   *   *

Blurb:

A Thriller from Bestselling Author Kailin Gow

What if you found out you never existed?

My name is Celestra Caine. I am seventeen years old, which makes me a senior at Richmond High. I never thought this would happen to me, but it has... I'm one of those people you see every day, go to school with, remember seeing at the supermarket or the mall, and then one day you don't hear about them any longer. They're gone, and eventually, you forget them.

*   *   *

Review:

Book from Netgalley for a fair and honest review.
Fast-paced and made me turn the pages late into the night. I read this book in one sitting. I couldn't put it down. This is the first book I've read by Kailin Gow and now it definitely won't be the last. I can't wait to read the next in the series.

The concept of the book is fresh and new with lots of plot twists. I haven't read anything like it. I felt the angst and worry the way Celestra felt it. The author of course falls in the three-way love triangle which kinda drives me nuts. But redeems herself with all of the exciting action. That ending... ohhhh that ending. Now I need to go find Falling and read it.

2 comments:

  1. Kailin Gow's books are hit or miss for me. She has so many of them tho so that is to be expected I guess.

    I'm glad you liked this one. I haven't read it yet. I'm a new email follower :)

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first one I've read by her and really enjoyed it. Thank you for commenting! And I am a GFC follower to you. :)

      Janae

      Delete