Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon a Readathon Final Update



Update for me is pretty embarrassing but I have a perfectly good excuse... and that's COLLEGE! Which completely kicked my butt these past couple days with an exam and tons o' homework! I had hardly anytime and by the time I was done with homework I was burnt out. I only read a little bit of my first book which is:
 The Dead (The Enemy #2)
I read 223 pages. MUCH less than I normally do. But I figure college comes first even I don't really want it to. ;)

I participated in the mini challenge on the first day over at Between the Pages blog where I answered some fun questions about which character was being talked about. All book related of course! That was a lot of fun!

Then today I'm going to do The Reader Bee's mini challenge which is "What is my most anticipated book for 2012?" I'm not gonna lie.. I've got lots I'm anticipating but I guessss I'll limit it to one. *Sighhh* So my choice is....

Onyx (Lux, #2)

I seriously can't even begin to explain how excited I am to read this book.

Anyways! I had lots of fun and I REALLY wish I could have read more but college just got in my way. Darn school getting in the way of my reading! :)

And I want to say thank you to Candace's Book Blog and Reading Angel for hosting this super fun readathon! Can't wait for next year! 

3 comments:



  1. Good article.I really think what you said is right,in modern society,we have so many troubles,if you feel nothing to relax yourself,I suggest you to play the wow and some other games,and you can come to my page to find more information about http//www.mmolive.com/ and http://www.mmohome.com/gold/Maple-Story-US.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There! I’m a fellow blogger/writer looking to meet new people and discover great blogs, and I gladly added myself to your followers and can’t wait to read more!! I’d also love to invite you to check out a great giveaway I’m having, that I think would be right up your alley!

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
    Martin

    http://www.meyersauthor.com/2012/09/5000-giftcard-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, I want to share a good website with you. http://www.guildwars2gear.com is a good place to buy guild wars 2 gold which is cheap and at fast delivery speed. They also update game guidance in their website. If you are a wow gamer, you cannot miss it.

    ReplyDelete