Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Armchair BEA Day 2: Best of 2012

Armchair BEA

For day 2 for the ABEA we get to chose the best of 2012! There are so many books out this year that this is going to be tough to chose only some. But I'll do my best! And they are all linked to Goodreads all you have to do is click on the picture!

Storm (Elemental, #1) Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3) Shadow Bound (Unbound, #2)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12) City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) Obsidian (Lux, #1) Insurgent (Divergent, #2) Young Love MurderAnew (The Archers of Avalon, #1) Pure (Covenant, #2)

Ok! I'll stop! There are so many great books out there this year it's crazy! But these definitely hit my top of my list of Best of 2012! And they are in no particular order! 
Leave me some comment love with a link back to your ABEA post because I'd love to see your Best of 2012 list! :)
I'm not going to post another giveaway but I do currently have one on the blog for Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. Just click on the giveaways tab at the top and click the picture to enter!! :) good luck!

20 comments:

  1. Congrats! You have a beautiful blog and I enjoy reading your posts. Your kitty picture is adorable.


    Pike Nurseries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good choices on your list and so many more that I want to read now, so thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. We have some similar ones in our picks! Especially Anew. Oh my little pony, I so love Anew!


    Happy Day Two of Armchair BEA!

    Check out my Best of 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Anew yet! It keeps staring at me from my shelf...I think I might have to bump it up.

    So many others I love though made your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY!!! Read ittttttt! Such a great book!

      Delete
  5. I totally agree with Immortal Rules, what a great book.

    I am just about to start City of Lost Souls, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved both of those books! CoLS was amazing!

      Delete
  6. I really enjoyed Grave Mercy too and just finished Insurgent, so I'm still digesting that one. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insurgent had a lot going on. I loved it a lot. Grave Mercy was pretty bad ass.

      Delete
  7. Hello, fellow YA book-junkie, haha.

    You seem to share some of the same ones my fellow Litbrarians and me chose for our blog entry. I can't wait to get my hands on Angelfall #2.

    I hope you have a great BEA-filled week!

    ~Christina (and the other Book Hookup Litbrarians)
    The Book Hookup's Best of 2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My names Janae and im a bookaholic.. ;)
      I can't wait for any of the sequels to these books! Haha.

      Delete
  8. Oh, all YA titles! I've only read a few, this year, but I've been craving them. I just know these favorites lists are going to get me in all sorts of trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im already in trouble see a bunch of new books to read.. My husbands gonna kill me. Haha. Jk.
      I tend to stick to YA but if you know of any great adult paranormal books id always be interested! :)

      Delete
  9. I'm really excited to read The Immortal Rules and Insurgent!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are great books! You gotta pick those up asap! :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I just finished reading Shadow Bound last week and loved it. This is such a great series by Rachel Vincent, I can't wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved both Blood Bound and Shadow bound! They were great reads! Can't wait to get back to Olivia and Cameron though. Have you read Rachel Vincent's soul screamers series yet?

      Delete