Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Review: Untethered by Carol Rich

Untethered
(Click picture to go to Goodreads)

Untethered

Anna Fogel is unwittingly drawn into her dreams and back in time to mid-1800 Canada where Hannah Fogel has been kidnapped, or so it seems. She finds the kidnapper was truly after the golden orb, an ancient catalyst for time travelers.
After receiving a mysterious package from Gregers Fogel in faraway Nusfjord, on Lofoten Island, Norway, Anna receives the help of her sister and friends as they travel back in time.
Will Anna be able to restore her parallel self to her Canadian family, or will she become caught between realities? Follow Anna’s journeys from 2009 New England to 1858 Quebec and to the fjords of Norway as she discovers the true nature of the golden orb, and becomes master of her own powerful abilities.


*   *   *

I received this book from the author herself for an honest review. I really truly feel horrible for what I'm about to say *hides face* so I'm going to keep is super short and sweet. But this book just wasn't for me. I couldn't get into it. I tried so hard to but it just wasn't my style. I think others may like it but it just wasn't for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment