Friday, May 4, 2012

Review: Intangible by J. Meyer

Intangible
(Click picture for link to Goodreads)

Intangible

ebook264 pages
Published January 31st 2012 

Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.


*   *   *

I received this from J. Meyers herself for an honest review and that's exactly what I'm going to set out to do because I can't even begin to say how much I loved this book. It touches on gifted people, vampires, and elves. The world that J. Meyer created was mystical and enchanting to read about. It had me hooked and the writing style flowed easily it had me reading faster than I could turn the pages. It was awesome. I love when a book gets me excited to keep reading.

 The book starts off with twins Sera, who can heal with the touch of her hands and Luke, who Sees the future. I really enjoyed their camaraderie and how they teased each other. They had me laughing out loud a few times. (My husband looked at me like I was crazy.) So much happened it's so hard to summarize and so many fun plots twists that you HAVE to read it to understand what I'm talking about. This book had my heart pumping and had me in tears a couple times. There was some romance in the book and I liked that it wasn't all of a sudden love and didn't focus on that. But I have to just say I love love love Jonas. Can't wait to see what happens next. And the ending was just enough to make me want more NOW! 
I give this book 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment