Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Final Update


 So I only got to read 2 books because of the many distractions I had with a teething little baby. Normally I am able to read more but she kept me quite busy. :) This is the first book I was able to finish and I loved it. It was a fun and intense read and made me want to keep reading.


Then this amazing book came out and I ran to Barnes & Noble and HAD to get it. 
I read Forever in a day and I couldnt put it down. The book was beautifully written and perfectly paced. I loved every moment and feel so satisfied with the ending. I love the hope and happiness it gave me in the end. I recommend this book to any and everyone. Thank you Maggie for an amazing series. Best series ever.


Overall I had a lot of fun participating in the Read-a-Thon. Thank you to  Lori at Pure Imagination, Candace at Candace's Book Blog, and Angela at Reading Angel for hosting this!

No comments:

Post a Comment