Thursday, April 14, 2011

So I'm a little unsure of how to start or what to say really as this is my first time.. I feel like I've moved into the big kid world of blogging.

Hmm.. I'm married, have been for 3 1/2 years now.. time has flown. We have been through many ups and downs and it has only made us that much stronger. We have a little baby girl together who was born December 18, 2010. Her name is Kadence Jayleen, which my husband Derick chose (about all he got to do since I did the rest of carrying her for 9 months.. and by the way its really 10 months but people don't tell you that.. liars. Then I also gave birth to her so I did the hard part and he got the easy part.. doesn't quite seem fair to me...) I guess I love him though.. whatever ;)

Kadence truly is our little miracle.. we love her to no ends. She is now giggling and smiling.. sometimes (when shes not teething.) She just recently started rolling over from back to belly and then back again. She sure does know how to make me smile even after drooling all the way down my shirt. Thanks Kadence!

Well baby's hungry now. I should probably feed her.. She's so demanding! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment